How much can you earn by predicting the performance of a cryptocurrency on betPeekers.com?
Currently, we offer bets on the performance of Bitcoin (BTC) with a 100x or 500x multiplier, or Binance Coin (BNB) in USD with a 20x multiplier.
Here’s how your payout is calculated:
- Let’s say you bet 1 BNB that the value of Bitcoin (BTC) will increase in the next 5 minutes (long/up).
- If the value of BTC in USD increases by 0.5% within the 5-minute window, your profit is 1 BNB * 0.005 = 0.005 BNB.
- Now we apply the multiplier! Let’s say you used the 100x multiplier, in this case, it’s 0.005 BNB * 100 = 0.5 BNB.
- We charge a 10% cut* from the profit: 0.5 BNB * 0.1 = 0.05 BNB.
- Your final payout after the 10% cut: 1.5 BNB – 0.05 BNB = 1.45 BNB.
So, if you bet 1 BNB and the value of BTC in USD increases by 0.5% with the 100x multiplier, your payout would be 1.45 BNB after deducting the 10% cut from the profit. This results in a fantastic 45% profit in just 5 minutes!
How much can you lose by incorrectly guessing the performance of a cryptocurrency on betPeekers.com?
- Let’s assume you bet 1 BNB that the value of Bitcoin (BTC) will increase in the next 5 minutes (long/up).
- If the value of BTC in USD decreases by 0.5% within the 5-minute window, your loss would be 1 BNB * 0.005 = 0.005 BNB.
- Applying the multiplier, (let’s say you used the 100x multiplier) your loss would be: 0.005 BNB * 100 = 0.5 BNB.
- A 10% cut* (fee) would be added to it: 0.5 BNB * 0.1 = 0.55 BNB.
- As a result, your final payout would be: 1 BNB – 0.55 BNB = 0.45 BNB.
* “Cut” (The term “cut” refers to the service fee we charge.)
When placing bets on betPeekers, a modest 10% “cut” is applied. This helps us cover the expenses associated with providing a reliable betting environment, maintaining the necessary technical infrastructure, expanding our services, and covering transaction fees for all payouts. We may consider lowering the percentage in the future to make our service even more attractive.
It’s important to note that the “cut” is always calculated from the payout amount after applying the multiplier. For example, if you bet 1 BNB and achieve a multiplier of 30%, instead of receiving a payout of 1.30 BNB, we will provide a payout of 1.27 BNB.